Your opportunities and responsibilities at Kiron:
- Work closely with the research & data team on different projects
- Program automated reports
- Prepare results from descriptive statistics or other statistical analyses
- Get extensive experience at Kiron on how to use R on the backend
- Be involved in different research projects and support the other departments in their work
Your set of skills:
- Ideally computing and programming skills in R.
- If you don’t have experience with R but with a different programming language and are eager to get experience with R, you are very welcome to apply as well
- You are a self-starter, hard-working, adaptive, & have an entrepreneurial mind-set
- You are fluent in English
- Proficiency in MS Office and quick to learn new google applications and other programs which are widely used in our organisation
- You share the vision of free worldwide education for refugees
- 450€ monthly salary, 45 hrs/month, flexible working hours
- Opportunity to shape a social enterprise with your initiative and creative input
- Insight in the development of a research and tech department in a social start-up
- The atmosphere of an innovative and fast-growing social startup and the chance to be part of a dynamic, international, and interdisciplinary team
Ready to join our mission? Apply now!
We are looking forward to your application via e-mail with the subject “Minijob Research”. Include your cover letter, CV and availability in English or German in a single PDF file to:
As an equal opportunities employer, Kiron strongly encourages people with a refugee background and women to apply. The position is suitable for people living with a disability. In case of two equally qualified candidates, preference will be given to the candidate living with disability.
Über Kiron Open Higher Education gGmbH
Kiron Open Higher Education (gGmbH) is a non-profit organization founded in 2015 with the mission to enable access to higher education and successful learning for refugees through digital solutions. As part of an innovative educational model Kiron offers coherent curricula using MOOCs (Massive Open Online Courses) from partner platforms like Coursera and edX so that refugees can start studying regardless of their status. Courses are mostly provided in English, completely free of charge for the students and all accessible via our learning platform Kiron Campus
Through strong partnerships with accredited universities worldwide, students have the opportunity to finish their program with a regular bachelor’s degree. Today, a team of 70 employees receives further support from about 400 volunteers worldwide and a competence pool consisting of experts from relevant fields, such as professors, psychologists and business specialists.