- Student of Law, or similar, with focus on contract and corporate law
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Strong self-management skills and discipline
- Ability to take initiative and get things done under pressure and tight deadlines
- Team player and ability to build positive relationships internally and externally
- Solid MS-Office skills
- Fluent in English and German
- Assist in reviewing and analyzing legal documents and policies.
- Maintain files and track correspondence.
- Assist with documentation retention and legal policies.
- Support ad-hoc project requests.
- Outstanding opportunity to get involved in the growth of a highly successful Fintech company
- Central and modern workplace close to Goethe University
- Flexible working hours – you can choose at which days you would like to support us
- Possibility to acquire skills you’ll need to operate successfully in the global marketplace
Über 360 Treasury Systems AG
Since its inception in 2000, 360T has taken the flight from a small technology start-up to a global player, becoming one of the largest electronic FX trading venues in the world. Today, we are a truly 21st century company with 220 employees in 26 locations globally and around 2.000 customers in over 75 countries. Around 70 billion Euros are traded daily through our platform in a wide range of currencies.
All software development and maintenance is done out of Frankfurt by an in-house team of highly-skilled industry and technology experts. At 360T, we value people that take ownership of their work and who strive for excellence. A job at 360T is challenging work but a career with us also rewards intelligence, commitment and creative thinking.
If you are looking for a global established brand with entrepreneurial spirit and key principles as being agile, fast, and – above all – innovative we are the perfect place for you.