- Currently studying a Master’s degree with a technical or financial focus; ideally related to software development or data analysis or where the candidate can demonstrate an aptitude for financial analytics
- Demonstrated technical ability and willingness to pick up new technologies and techniques
- Clear communication and analytical skills; this means the ability to work with a varied set of tasks over complex data sets and provide clear communication to different business stakeholders
- Experience / knowledge of the financial and FX industry is helpful but not essential
- Support 360T senior management by providing ad-hoc analysis of complex financial and workflow data using the existing data warehouse analytics infrastructure
- Perform analytical tasks which involve the complete chain of data acquisition, cleansing, manipulation, analysis and presentation
- Interact with business stakeholders to communicate complex information in understandable business orientated language
- Support the continued growth of 360T through a clear understanding of our market space and strategic goals
- Ensure continued company-wide integration of analytical services through regular contact with our global teams
- Outstanding opportunity to get involved in the growth of a highly successful Fintech company
- Central and modern workplace close to Goethe University
- Flexible working hours – you can choose at which days you would like to support us
- Possibility to acquire skills you’ll need to operate successfully in the global marketplace
- Starting Salary: 15€/h
Über §60 Treasury Systems AG
Since its inception in 2000, 360T has taken the flight from a small technology start-up to a global player, becoming one of the largest electronic FX trading venues in the world. Today, we are a truly 21st century company with 220 employees in 26 locations globally and around 2.000 customers in over 75 countries. Around 70 billion Euros are traded daily through our platform in a wide range of currencies.
All software development and maintenance is done out of Frankfurt by an in-house team of highly-skilled industry and technology experts. At 360T, we value people that take ownership of their work and who strive for excellence. A job at 360T is challenging work but a career with us also rewards intelligence, commitment and creative thinking.
If you are looking for a global established brand with entrepreneurial spirit and key principles as being agile, fast, and – above all – innovative we are the perfect place for you.